7/05/2013

Weapon Of Choice


Sheer Floral Top- 
Teen Dream Denim Jumper- Nasty Gal
Oversized Acid Wash Denim Jacket- Thrift
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane (Karmaloop)

I swore off from ever wearing any sort of overall ever again because it's not very comfortable to wear to me and it's also this huge trend right now which kind of makes me a litttle sick of seeing them however,  I have to say, the only pair of overall that I haven't sold to the thrift store yet is this really nice denim overall skirt which I absolutely adore! To break up the spaces of the blue of the overall, I added a dark skinny belt at the waist. Also, I decided to take a shot at a "denim on denim" look by wearing my new favourite acid washed jacket, which played as a contrasting shades of denim, complements the shade of the overall...I'm so happy it didnt come out looking like one huge clash of "denim in the circus" hahaha.  I chose to add a bright pop of red print against the shades of blue to lighten up the look a little and to give a more day time casual feel to the whole look. 

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment