5/15/2013

Sunshine On A Cloudy Day


High Neck Top- American Apparel / Oversized Pants- Boutique in Jamaica / Fringe Kimono Cardigan- H&M / Belt- Forever 21 / Tattoo Choker- The Cobra Shop / Sandals- DSW

Finally I get to post this look that I wore sometime last week when I went out on a dinner date with my sister, but because I've been so busy with finals I never got around to posting it. I'm head over heels with these bright yellow pants that I bought years ago from a boutique I use to shop at regularly back home in Jamaica. Somehow, I bought these pants and never found the right time to actually wear it so I stared and gushed over it for years until I finally coughed up the courage to finally style them. Yellow is usually not a colour I'd jump for joy about wearing, especially a bright yellow like these pants but I feel like it's a perfect pop colour to brighten up an outfit so I went very simple with all the pieces I styled around this pants by wearing a high neck black crop top, which allowed the colour of the pant to be the main subject of the outfit. Of course, I added my bohemian inspired fringe kimono as an accent detail and mainly because I haven't been about to take it off ever since I bought it. As you may know I sprained my ankle about two or three weeks ago so I've been wearing a lot of flats but I can't wait to start back wearing my platforms once I'm feeling 100%better. Hope you're having a wonderful week.

Style ALIEN *_* 

No comments:

Post a Comment