10/06/2014

Forget About Everything & Runway



I totally decided last minute to change my mind and post this look from a shoot I did about a month ago. I was a little hesitant in posting, mainly because there wasn't much to the overall look and the pictures were shot at a completely spontaneous moment as a slight experimental shoot.




Around 5 hours before class, my friend and I were chilling on the rooftop of my apartment and we thought it would be kind of cool to just fool around with the lighting, angles and just experimenting overall with the camera. Hence, these were the photos that resulted of that. Just me playing around..and the usual indecisiveness when it comes to deciding what to do with my hair especially since it was pretty hot when this look was shot.

I was heading into the city for my afternoon class so, a simple button up white blouse with baggy trousers was my quick go-to instinct. It's simple and easy for times when it comes to wanting to "dress down". I went slightly minimalistic when it came on to accessorizing by just where silver accents to compliment to black and white "uniform" attire. I hope you all have a great start to the week and thanks for visiting!

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. Really like these pants. Very stylish yet they look sooooo comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete