10/13/2014

Furthest Thing


Wearing Neutrals on a winding day here in New York.


Pin Stripe Blouse- Forever 21
White Sweater Top- H&M
Skater Skirt- Necessary Clothing
Sunglasses-Zero UV

This Fall, most of what I've been wearing is neutral colors because of how easy and flexible it can be when it comes to getting dressed in the mornings. It's gotten so embedded in me that now, its become an instinct for me to just reach for something neutral in my closet and not even give it a second thought.

For this look, I wore a heavy weight skater skirt, which is perfect for the fall because it still keeps you warm since its made out of wool. I decided to pair it with a cotton sweater top, layered with a sheer pinned striped blouse. I styled this sheer blouse as a cardigan by leaving it open as I wanted to not only add that extra layer to the look but also I feel as if the pinned stripes adds an extra bit of interest to an otherwise blank palette of white and grey. 

Anyways, I just got back from a short trip to Las Vegas, and it was incredibly awesome and the best time I ever had in a very long time…I got to be with my sisters and took a small break from my New York lifestyle which was a breath of fresh air for me. To see pictures from that trip you can follow me on Instagram and real time update at @marfarlane

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: