7/14/2014

Search & Destroy (Style Alien x 9th & Elm)


"Handmade and Independent Fashion Designers"- 9thelm.com



The beauty about Brooklyn, is that you can find a great photography composition sitting right there waiting for you at any giving time. While waking around Williamsburg, Brooklyn one Saturday, I stumbled upon a stranded car that recently exploded. The imagine was so good that many photographers stopped by to snap a shot of it whilst I on the other hand, saw it as an opportunity to shoot this collaboration post with the online store 9th Elm.


"Free Spirit Top"- 9th & Elm
Pants- Zara
Hat- Tilly's
Necklace- Vintage

If I'd have to describe this look, it would be a merge between tom boyish girl and a bohemian lover. Every now and then, I like to put on a good pair of pants even during the Summer and these pair are my favorite that I scooped up during Zara's mid year sale that they have going on right now.They could almost pass for harlem pants but still makes for that pants that's perfect for almost any occasion depending on how its styled. 

I decided that I'd pair it this time around with this awesome  sunflower crochet top that I received a few weeks ago from 9th & Elm…they're perfect! I've literally been obsessing over creams, white, lace and crochet all Summer so it may come as no surprise that I absolutely love this top. To give some contrast to the cream of the top, I added my brown panama hat which complimented the look pretty well and also shield me from the scorching sun of that Saturday. 
Check out 9th & Elms for yourself, they have such a wide variety of things all at an affordable price. Plus, whats so unique about them is that most of what they sell are handmade products from independent designers! how awesome is that. 
Hope you had a lovely start to your week, I have lots coming up for this week :)

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment