7/16/2014

Summer Bliss


Summer weekends in Brooklyn seems like perfection in my eyes. The open air, small restaurants and the people makes it all feel worth while


Band Tee- Forever 21
Pants- H&M
Sunglasses- Thrift
Necklace- Vintage from Jamaica

Sorry for the endless scrolling for this post, but deciding which ones to post was extremely hard because a lot of the frames came out so well hence my indecisive personality came kicking in. 
This post is filled with all the elements that I love in one of my typically everyday outfits…black and white, band tee, great pair of sunglasses, awesome jewelry and comfy shoes. I realized how much I haven't posted a look wearing a band tee in such a long time (funny enough I wear a band tee at least once a week),  however one weekend I decided to get snapped wearing this perfect Johnny Ramone tee  that I got really cheap at Forever 21 about a year ago. 

I know this isn't quite the typically "Summer look" but, sometimes I can't help but wear my dark elements no matter what season it is as long as the material is lightweight and allows me to breathe without sweating like a pig in the heat of the Summer. Lately, I've been wearing a lot more of my vintage jewelry that I've had for years because I realized one day how much I began to neglect them for some of my newer ones…so the necklace I'm wearing is one I got from this really cool vintage store back home in Jamaica about 6 years ago and surprisingly still kept it after all those years! I have no idea why it took me this long to style it here on the blog but I'm glad I finally got to share it because it's such a unique piece and goes pretty well with the overall look. A little pop of colour in my sunglasses was necessary to bring a little life to the overpowering black and white aura of this look. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment