3/15/2013

Black Crosses


Black and White Cross dress- Forever 21 / Coat- Guess / UNIF Das Boots- Dolls Kill / Cross chains- Nasty Gal / Watch- Micheal Kors / Sunglasses- Zero UV

I absolutely enjoyed doing this blog post and loved everything about my styling choices. I got this really cool black and white cross dress from forever 21 and the moment I saw it I knew I wanted to to style it with my UNIF Das boots that I recieved from Dollskill a couple weeks ago. I think this outfit is pretty classic, with the plain black and white contrast of the dress but because I wanted to bring a little more interest to my look I chose to pair to with these amazing gradient platform boots and my very easy to wear coat from Guess. I added the white shades to balance the whole look and to help make my outfit look more polished. Of course I couldn't have enough crosses so I threw on my gold and silver cross necklace to compliment my whole outfit.  I look forward to styling my new UNIF Das Boots very soon so keep posted. Happy Friday.

^_^ Style Alien

No comments:

Post a Comment