8/12/2014

Fannel Chronicle


Sometime last week I had such a great time with my niece who came to visit me for a week. I tried to take her around as much places as I could here in New York but sadly there wasn't quite much here for a 14 year old to do. Either way, I took her central park for a relaxing day which was where I decided to snap this look.



I literally stepped out of my apartment unknowingly matching in forest green and navy blue…it was only until I was heading back home on the train that I really recognized that I was matching completely with my outfit and accessories .



One of my latest thrift finds is this really cool vintage sterling silver ring.




I'm extremely in love with this bag that I bought at a cute little boutique in Soho, I'm not quite sure how I got so lucky to even find this boutique but I'm just really glad because ever since, I now take this mini backpack almost everywhere with me if I can. The design is so sleek and unique, plus I absolutely love the combination of gold details with the navy blue.




Fannel Top- Forever 21
Boots- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane

It was a typical hot Summer day, and all I really wanted to wear was something cool and almost a bit effortless. I couldn't quite tell the last time that I wore a fanned top but somehow I randomly decided that this day would be the day. This post reminds me a little bit more of my grunge side which I use to sport a whole lot when I started this blog almost two years ago….with this perfect choker and chunky boots. I'd actually like to think of it as more of a more refined approach to the grunge style because everything seems a little too much on the perfect side and yes, I was wearing shorts underneath. 
Overall, I like wearing these kinds of looks where it's not too uptight and everything is simply easy breezy. I am currently cooking up some new looks, so that I can go back to posting a lot more during the weeks…but until then I hope you enjoyed this post.
Style ALIEN *_*


1 comment: