8/14/2014

The Flower Of My Soul


In the Summer, I enjoy letting my hair down, wearing pretty dresses that dances along with the wind and being carefree as possible. I never want to Summer to end…the sunny days, walks by the park and the outdoor movie nights will be missed once the Fall has taken over.



Silver accents to compliment this simplistic look for a day of adventuring around the city with a good friend of mine.



Dress- Nasty Gal
Necklace- Tillys
Shoes- Forever 21

Oh how I love this girly dress that I've had for awhile, hanging in my closet but didn't choose to wear it until now. Even though the Summer is coming to a close pretty soon, I can get over my mini obsession with short,  flowy and lightweight Summer dresses. This one is now once of my favourite because the fabric is soo soft and lightweight plus, the little cut out detail in the back I could call a piece of perfection as it allows for a bit of a surprise element to an otherwise typical floral dress. 

The day I wore this dress as a pretty adventurous movie day for me… I went to see both an indoor and outdoor movie and ate so much food with my friend and thankful I brought a little lightweight knit sweater for when it got cold in the night. With some light make up and my usual messy hair, my outfit was complete and ready to take on the days activities.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment