7/08/2014

Reckoning Stair


Just another Saturday, chilling on my Brooklyn rooftop.



Top- Forever 21
Shorts- Similar
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane
Cat eye Necklace- Glow Worm Shop

I spent most of the past weekend relaxing with some much needed meditation. I feel like rooftops are always sort of the best getaway place to just look out at the world around you and think, and that just what I did on the day I snapped these photos.
This ensemble to pretty much a mash up of pastels which is always the perfect colors to wear for a warm Summer day…the top is one I never really thought I'd ever wear mainly because the print is a little more on the bohemian side than I'd usually wear. However, I surprisingly ended up loving it and came of with many ways styling it for the Summer. In this instance, pairing the top with a cute pure white lace shorts seemed fitting as it was unbearably hot and the white makes for a good complimentary touch against all the colors of the top. All summer long, I've been battling in-between wearing colors and wearing a usually all black attire…I really do try to push myself to explore new color combinations so that I won't regurgitate the same thing on my blog over and over again.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: