7/07/2014

Electric Avenue


Taking my usual all black attire with a Summer approach.



Top- Nasty Gal
Short- Similar
Shoes- Forever 21
Necklace- Jamaica

I finally back with a new post and I couldn't be more happy to share this graphic black and white ensemble to kick off the week. In the early stages of blogging, I'd always wear graphic and band tees…I still do but not as much as I would at one point. What intrigues me with this top is the marble effect where the white details are printed, which somehow reminds me of lightning. 
I paired the top but tucking it into one of my favorite pair of shorts right now. Though the shorts is pretty much a classic black shorts, the touch of lace around the hemline really brings something interesting  to the look and is perfection to me since I've been so obsessed with lace all summer long.

For me, adding that touch of color through my accessories help to elevate the look a little without overpowering the beauty of the top. Just a quick update with me, I recently started a new internship so I've been super busy fitting in "fun time" in my schedule but I'm making it work as best as I can…I've been doing a lot of exploring in Brooklyn and have been documenting it so I'll be sure to post those photos here on my blog very soon. Hope you all have a lovely week!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment