5/13/2014

Forgive and Forget


Vest- Forever 21
Skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Creepers

Me in such a short mini skirt is always the funniest thing ever, mainly because I unfortunately always choose the most windy days to wear them and lets just say there's a lot of holding and trying to securing that I don't flash someone on the street haha.
For this look, I kept it pretty casual in a basic tank top in a colour I've never actually worn before. It's like a mix between green and blue but I can't quite figure out what colour it is exactly. This look is pretty much prefect for warm days and is very easy to wear both dressed up and dressed down. For me, I paired it with a tribal inspired skirt that I randomly picked up while browsing through forever 21 and to be honest, it's not typically the kind of item I'd wear but I thought it would be interesting to see how many ways I could wear it plus it was at a good price. Of course, my creepers had to be apart of this look because nothing is complete without creepers lol. Well I'm off to the run to start my day, so much to do with so little time.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment