5/12/2014

Bad Seed


Romper- AMI Clubwear
Boots- Jeffrey Campbell (Mulder)
Hat- Similar

Super 60s vibe with a mixed element of boho chic and a tad bit of a grunge aesthetic. That's exactly how I'd describe this look haha. I believe I mention early this month that I was revamping my personal style a little because at one point I felt a little all over the place and  hated everything in my closet. Nevertheless, thanks to the people over at AMI Clubwear for sending this lovely romper covered in cute little hearts. 
I'll be the first to say I actually can't stand wearing rompers/jumpsuits because most of them are always so uncomfortable for me in terms of the "wedgy" situation, so I always try to stay away from them. However, surprizingly the one I'm wearing in this post fits like a glove and it definitely comfy to wear all day! Since the romper itself was very loud and out there, I tried to tone it down a little by wearing it with a pure white cardigan for an extra feminine vibe and of course pairing my good ol' chunky Jeffrey Campbell boots and wide brim hat was essential in carrying off this look. The day I wore this outfit it was like 80 degree and such a beautiful day, so I was completely excited that I could finally hang out on my roof top with some friends. I know I've been a little inconsistent with posting (I hate having to not blog) but finals have been such a drag for me, on top of finding a new place to live. But be sure to follow me on Instagram @marfarlane  for real time update.
Have a great week!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment