4/22/2014

The Scent Of Magic


Top- Express
Pants- Zara
Shoe- UNIF

Giving a slightly business casual for today's post. This is a look a wore awhile back when I was heading out for lunch with some friends and I wasn't really going to post this look on here as I feel there was nothing much to it but later decided because I love how easygoing and laidback this outfit is. I've been wearing a lot of cami tops lately since it's been much warmer here in the city, I feel as if they're the perfect type of tops to wear when you just need to get dress quickly and go and they're lightweight so it's definitely essential for this Spring/Summer season. With a baggy trouser and and my favourite UNIF boots, I was able to whip this look together feeling very comfortable all day.

Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment