4/21/2014

Spring Love


Dress- Forever 21
Bag- Nasty Gal
Sandals- Nasty Gal

Showing a much softer and feminine side on me for the first post of the week. Lately, I've been really into wearing off-white and a more softer palette since this Spring season start. I love this look because it's a very elegant look but still casual enough for a perfect transition from day to night time. I scooped this dress up a few weeks back while browsing through Forever 21 and I really didn't think I'd find anything in there because majority their clothes have been pure florals which I know my closet didn't need anymore of. I though the little lace details that were added to this dress just made it sheer perfection because it was just the right amount of lace otherwise, it would have probably end up looking cheap. Since it was a bit breezy that day, I paired a simple white cardigan over the dress which made a great compliment to the off white of the dress.
I have lots more great Spring/Summer inspired looks coming up later this week and I'm pretty excited to share them here!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter/spring break, mine was mainly filled with catching up on class assignments with a tad bit of fun time. Have an amazing day

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful outfit I love the bag. Please visit my blog www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com
    I'm Jamaican also

    ReplyDelete