4/17/2014

Hideaway

Cute florals on a spring day.



Dress- Forever 21
Vest- Similar or here


I have such a love and hate relationship with wearing florals. At times I think they can get a bit cheesy and look more like a bad wallpaper print and on the other hand, there are times when I think florals are the best thing especially during the Spring season. 
I think I surprized myself when I even decided to wear this blue and white floral dress because I really don't consider myself to be the girly type and to wear a dress such as this one but I actually like it. With the right amount of jewelry and a mens inspired tailored black vest, I was able to pull off this look without really compromising my aesthetic. I think the addition of the vest really made this look less "girly" and added a more chic/classy touch.
 I shot these looks in my apartment just before I left to go meet up for  lunch with an old friend from Jamaica. I know this post is a little different from my usual head to toe outfit post but it's good to change things up a bit...I hope you liked it, let me know what you think in the comments down below.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment