4/28/2014

Sippin On Sunshine


Chiffon Blouse- Vintage
Turtleneck Top- Forever 21
Skirt- H&M
Bag- Nasty Gal
Sunglasses-Zero UV

Oh how I missed wearing this reflector sunglasses on warm sunny days. Though the weather has been pretty much up and down here in New York, the day I wore this look was surprizingly really nice sunny day! I got so excited that I had to walk around the area and snap some pictures as well.
So for today on the blog, I'm giving a pink and black ensemble with a touch of green/blue shades. I'm not quite sure what possessed me to actually wear pink but sometimes it's good to switch things up a bit so, I kind of just went with the flow and didn't really question it too much. 
This was just a pretty quick post before a head out to my classes for today, I have three more weeks left of school and I couldn't be more happy!

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. great outfit! I'm totally in love with your skirt!

    hope you pop by my blog and have a look at my newest post: http://www.theriswardrobe.com/2014/04/the-secret-weapon.html

    love, Theri

    ReplyDelete