4/29/2014

Grammatik


Velvet Crop Top- Necessary Clothing
Vest- Forever 21
Trousers- Zara
Sandal- Nasty Gal

So I hate using the phase "business casual" because it could have such a broad meaning and can get very confusing. However, I'd like to think of this look as a more casual attire that is the perfect amount of "dressed up" while still being very laid back. I love men's inspired looks so sometimes in my outfits, I'll take inspiration from men's garments and twist it in a way that works well for me.  I also managed to pull my hair back in a sleek bun, mainly because I was feeling too lazy to deal with it, but it ended up coming out good surprisingly. I'll most likely wear a look like this to my internship or simply just to school, the latter was what I actually did. 
To make this look less "serious", I added jewelry of course. I wore both my favourite choker and a gypsy inspired silver necklace that I randomly bought in an NY boutique while cruising around the city. I'll be doing a full jewelry post very soon as requested, and I also have a giveaway coming up so stay tuned for that!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment