2/03/2014

Bruja


Oversized Vest- H&M
Top- DIY combination of two sweaters
Concho Hat- Forever 21
Shoes- TUK Creepers

Giving a witchy vibe today on the blog, with lots of dark elements and a random pop of royal blue. I don't think I can ever really get over this faux leather vest from H&M that I got a few months ago. It's such perfection and goes well with basically anything I wear it with...just breathtaking. For this outfit, I really wanted to experiment with layering two of my lightweight sweaters for a weird grungy mash up. So, I basically just wore the back part of my black sweater as the front to give the effect of a harness layered on top of sweater with tiny perforated looking holes. I really like this look because it's pretty much very easy and simplistic but with the little tweaks I made here and there, it brought it up a notch yet still remained casual enough...or at least what I view casual as haha. 
Anyways, it's a snowy day today in New York...I was seriously praying for them to cancel classes because going to school on Mondays is always such a drag! I'll be sure to update as much as I can...my schedule has been so crazy for this semester but for live time updates you can always follow me on Instagram @marfarlane.

Style Alien *_*


2 comments:

  1. nice blog! great style!
    following you dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. running down to forever 21 to find that hat its awesome !! the real vintage ones are too expensive
    - http://the-profashionalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete