1/31/2014

Tessellate


Top- Zara
Pleated Faux Leather Skirt- H&M
Shoes- Grail Platforms by UNIF

It's so strange it see how much my personal style has been tweaked since one year ago when I started this style blog. I started off very grungy and a little less polished but now, though I'm still highly inspired by 90s grunge...I have found a more suiting style that in my opinion is very edgy, still a bit grungy but in the right amount. That's the whole reason I started this blog, I really wanted to see how much my person style would evolve when I moved to New York, based on my experiences change in lifestyle and simply by just growing up. I believe evolution is one beautiful thing. 
For this post, I was trying something a bit new by playing with the organic movement of neoprene. I've never really owned anything made out of neoprene so I was really excited to build an outfit around this top. I love how sculptural the top is so I wanted to play with with it against faux leather textures so I wore my favourite black faux leather skirt with a blue faux leather jacket for an extra pop of color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment