1/28/2014

Yesterday's Strength


Sweater- Zara
Pants- Zara
Shoes- Scully by Jeffrey Campbell 
Jacket- Forever 21
Jewelry- purchased in Jamaica

I use can't seem to get over my go-to colour palette, black and grey. I'm never usually the person to be caught dead wearing pants often...typically because I prefer wearing dresses and skirts. However, for this Winter, all I want to do is wear pants and call it a day because of how cold it is. I picked up these pair of riding pants from Zara about a day after cam back to New York and I can honestly say that it's one of my most practical and best buy of the new year thus far. It's such a great fit and goes well with pretty much anything I pair it with. For this look, I went with a more edgy look, by pairing simple pieces together to create an outfit great for wearing both day and night time. I added a statement necklace in the mix as an unexpected touch and to also give the overall look a little oomph against the light grey of the knit sweater. I always get the best jewelry back home in Jamaica, the necklace I'm wearing I got about a year or two ago when I was extremely obessessed with statement necklaces....I'm happy I finally decided to start wearing a lot of my necklaces again. Anyways, I'm off to a long day of work and classes...have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment