5/28/2014

King and Tigerheart


Shorts- Similar
Shoes- UNIF
Bag- Nasty Gal

Serving a semi all white look today. When I received this white top with an art pop inspired tiger print all over, I was dying to wear it instantly mainly because the pop of colour against the white is pure perfection. I then paired the top with a loose fitting shorts that I'll possibly be wearing a whole lot this summer because it brings such a light airy vibe and is super comfortable. I wore this look one day when I was strolling around Soho...funny enough it rained exactly after I was finish shooting this look. 
Its so warm now in New York, all I want to wear these days are loose lightweight dresses that hangs from my body so I'll share some of those looks with you soon. 
So far my summer has been going good, I've been hanging out with friends mostly and just exploring New York like never before. Sadly its raining and ugly today so I may just stay in bed and watch movies hahaha. 

Style ALIEN *_*




No comments:

Post a Comment