9/05/2013

Symmetrical Empathy


Baroque Inspired PrintedTee- Chicwish
Tartan Skirt- Everland Clothing (Dolls Kill)
Bead Fringe Cardigan- Vintage
Shoes- T.U.K Creepers

I love when I can wear a printed tee and it suddenly breathes life into an entire look. For this outfit, I went along with my usual print mixing by combining plaid with this baroque inspired print from one of my favourite tees. I was a little skeptical at first about working the purple plaid into this look but I took the risk and I'm really happy with the way it all turned out because the yellow stripe from the plaid suddenly played a major role in tying both separate together. I think it's evident that my fringe obsession will never die...I own so many fringe items and I'm convinces that my life is so much better with fringe... hahaha. I decided to with this very "beachy/bohemian like" braid fringe cardigan because not only is it the coolest thing ever but I love how the gold beads are incorporated into the white braided detail. That to me, makes it so much more special. I later decided on wearing my creepers after contemplating my black Deandri platforms....but, I'm happy I wore the creepers because it helped in toning this look down a little.

Style ALIEN *_*

2 comments:

  1. love the printed shirt, I'm quite the baroque fan and I love your take on the trend!

    -Kiki
    www.cherrytreegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool outfit!

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete