9/20/2013

If Only Time Flew Like A Dove


Flared Skirt- Express
Distressed Denim Jacket- Thrift
Shoes- Grail Platform by UNIF (Dolls Kill)
Green Cat Eye Necklace- Glow Worm Shop
Clock Necklace- Vintage

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this beauty of this fit and flare sweater skirt from Express!? Lately I've gotten into wearing a lot of white separates and thanks to whatever clicked in my brain because I'm loving the dominant addition of the white skirt and socks in this post. I'm keeping it pretty casual with this outfit with the help of a very laid back 'grunge touch' of the denim jacket. I actually snapped these photos as I was heading home from my morning classes and it was such a beautiful day here in the city with the weather being mid way between summer and fall. I wore a body hugging knitted top which was given to me a few months ago by my mother when I went back to Jamaica sometime during the summer holidays. I really love the texture and the way the thread of this knitted top are woven so intricately and precise, giving the outfit a great detailed quality. I tucked the top into the skirt because it has always been a personal aesthetic that I really love and has the power to create a more polished look to an outfit. I have lots of new things that I'm excited about coming to my blog soon so stay tuned for that! Have a great week <3

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: