9/10/2013

Black Stains



Top- Vintage
Shoes- Edge Of Urge x Jeffrey Campbell 
Green Cat-Eye Necklace- Glow Worm Shop

Yesterday, I wore this outfit out of being lazy and not really wanting to go to school so I wore what I knew would work best when all else failed..."black". I really love how wearing all black can make a look instantly more edgy and refined... and though I may be a lover of all things colored, I can't lie that when it comes to black there's almost no going wrong. I think its evident by now that I'm a crazy fringe obsessed woman and I really can't get enough of fringe. I wore this vintage black knit top with a fringed hem line, which is one of the easiest things for me to wear on a day when I'm possibly in a rush or flat out feeling exhausted. I wore this top with slender black pants with the cutest little zipper details on each side of the upper thighs and adding accessories that would compliment the overall look well. So, I though it would be nice to wear my Jeffrey Campbell and my newest edition to my jewelry collection is this beautiful Glow Worm Shop cat-eye necklace! I got two of them in the mail a few days ago and I'm so in love with everything about it so you'll definitely be seeing be wearing it a lot. Anyways, I'm off to a busy day!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment