7/29/2013

Grunge In Paradise


Top- New Look
Shorts- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Creepers
Sunglasses- Zero UV

So I finally get to update you guys on my vacationing back home in Jamaica! I'm so happy to be back, and I forgot how much I missed not being in the busy city life. This outfit is probably one of the more grungy looks I've worn so far since being in Jamaica and I have to say my most favourite part of this look is the shorts! This is actually my first time wearing high waisted cut off shorts and to be honest, I've sworn to myself I'd never wear them but I have to say these are such an amazing fit! They're from Nasty Gal and I absolutely love the front zipper detail of it. Also, I changed my hair color like a day after arriving here and it's now like burgundy/red at the top and more of a dark brown at the back....Love it! I'll take better pics of it and upload them as soon as I can. It's really hard to update here but I'll try as best as possible.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment