6/07/2013

Blogspiration


I've finally got around to sharing some "blogspiration" here, which I've always wanted to, but for some I kept delaying it. Let me first say that these pictures are NOT owned by me and they're just photographs of editorials, throwback 90s and some other pictures that I've documented on my laptop from tumblr. Before I started a personal style blog, I was pretty much tumblr obsessed and that's where I'd store all my reference photos for some inspiration (My Tumblr). All the photographs above are just images that capture a little bit of everything my personal style is about. I usually don't like to putting a stamp on what my style is, because I feel like its always changing as I get older. However, the grunge, the hippie, the cycledelic and the eclectic have all played a huge roll in what my style has become. Coming from Jamaica and moving here in New York has definitely transformed what my style is... to an extent. I remember walking around back home it five different color combinations with bright blue stockings like nobody's business and I think its safe to say that is was just the fun colourful aspect of what my style was to become as I grew older. For sure,  it's going to be interesting to see how much I will evolve years to come. I'm glad I got to share this with you and I'll be back to regular posting tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

Style ALIEN *_*



No comments:

Post a Comment