11/01/2013

Barely Breathing



Geometric Top- Forever 21
Jacket- Vintage
Scarf- Jamaica
Faux Leather Pants- Daily Look
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Primus Black Box (Tilted Sole)

The more it gets colder here in New York, is the more I find myself packing on layers of my tops and basically wearing them as cardigans. This look is an example of typically how I layer with the buttoned tops in my closet. If you don't already know this about me, I rather wear very light airy clothes because I easily feel suffocated when I'm under too much heavy layers especially when it gets deep into the winter season. So to work around that, I simply decide the based top that I want to wear then find a blouse that can be opened with buttons and wear that as a cardigan. I'll just throw on a jacket over everything just to reassure my warmth. I wore a very light scarf in this look and the scarf I'm wearing is actually really cool because it's like a necklace as well! Anyways, I'm super happy it's friday and I can finally get some well needed rest from all the midterms this week. Hope you all go out and have some fun!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment