10/31/2013

Gone With The Wind


Hat- Zara
Bag- Vintage

I really wasn't planning on sharing this look because I thought it was a bit on the boring side and pretty much one of the looks I wear when extremely tired and just feel like dressing very laid-back/casual. I wore this outfit about three weeks ago before it got cold in New York and I remember clearly I didn't want to come out of bed that day so I threw on the easiest thing that I could find to pretty much get me through the day. What I'm wearing is a basic long sleeve top from Necessary Clothing with a light layering of one of my favourite cardigans. I opted for jeans and combat boots this time around which is something I don't quite pair together that often but I guess it's a good way to mix things up a bit. I'll be back to my regular postings tomorrow.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment