4/07/2013

Chains


Skirt- Forever 21 / Faux Leather Jacket- Forever 21 / Unif Hellbound- Solestruck / O-Ring- Aeon-Leather

I'm so happy that its finally the perfect weather for maxi skirts and low cut tops, there is just something about that silhouette that I really love and you'll probably see a lot of it on my blog until I get exhausted of it. Incase you're wondering I haven't taken off my o-ring since I got it, I just love it and it's so easy to wear with all my outfits. I wanted to feel very effortless and springy so I did a very monochromatic blue  look but it was kind of a coincidence that I ended up matches the blues this much. My top is my most treasured top only because it was my mothers and I just love when she give me her cool clothes, well technically sometimes I have to beg her for it hahaha. I knew that this top would be perfect to be pair with a cute flowy maxi skirt so all I really needed was the right about of jewelry. I didn't get a chance to photograph the things I bought yesterday at the street fair however, the peace necklace and the leather peace bracelet was two of the jewelry stuff I got. I've been searching for a peace bracelet for the longest time so when I saw this, I knew it was a must that I got it and it was pretty cheap too. Of course, when all else fails I can depend on my faux leather jacket to spice up my look a little more. Hope your having a great and happy Sunday.

*_* Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment