4/08/2013

Youth Knows No Pain


Sheer Buttoned-Up Top- Boutique in Jamaica / Pants- Nasty Gal / Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Boots- Karmaloop / Fringe Bag- BCBG Generation / Fork Necklace- Street Fair in Canada


Just giving a quick update on a look I've been doing quite often mostly on Saturday when I go for fabric swatching at Mood and B&Js. Its sort of a quick almost thrown together eclectic look. I really like layering my thin jumpers over a buttoned up sheer collared top, mainly because it's such an easy look if you want to look well put together yet comfortable and laid back. The necklace I'm wearing is actually a piece I got a veryyy long time ago when I was probably 13 or 14. I got it when I was vacationing in Canada and there was this massive street fair with vendors selling all these really cool unique jewelry. It is actually a legit fork that they used and bend it somehow to create that "claw-like" shape. I love when jewelry has clever concepts and creativity so I knew that it was a piece I had to treasure. I may do a post on some of my great jewelry pieces, just to share with you and hopefully I can remember where I purchased them all. Please enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for visiting.

^_^ Style ALIEN.

1 comment: