4/06/2013

Inhale.


Ying Yang Muscle Tee- Necessary Clothing / Blazer-Forever 21 / Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Boots-Karmaloop / O-ring- Aeon-Leather 

This is a look I wore sometime early this week and totally forgot about it. It's a basic sorta classic grunge look that I tend to impulsively put together when I need to run out quick for class. I first want to talk about my O-ring that I have been waiting forever to recieve mainly because it the store is actually in England. As you know I have a choker obsession and I think I will never take this O-ring off because it goes with practically everything in my closet and it just looks really cool and daring, I mean where do you go from an O-ring? A dog collar? hahaha, just joking. I really contemplating about buying it in white which will give a more Spring/Summer look and would go perfect against my skin color. I don't really go much into talking about my hair, mainly because I either leave it pretty much like  a"bed-head" messy look or pulled back in a ponytail. Bur, I don't quite know what got into me when I decided to do something different with it, which is still pretty simple but a little bit more put together than usual. I'm about to leave for a street fair today so I'll really excited to look and maybe purchase some usual jewelry so I may do a haul of what I got, we'll see. Have a lovely day.

^_^ Style ALIEN.



2 comments: