3/21/2013

Once Upon A Time In Turquoise Land


Top- Vintage / Faux Leather Shorts- Forever 21 Exclusive / Jeffrey Campbell Tardy Boots- Store in NYC / Sock- American Apparel 

I had all intensions of making a post for today's outfit but I started to miss home (Jamaica) and as a result I haven't left my dorm room all day...while except for when I ran in the cold to this Jamaican restaurant down the street wearing a tight fitting off the shoulder red crop top and a faux leather flared skirt and of course my Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane (cut out) boots. So what better way to celebrate missing home than to share with you some pictures that were taking last December during my winter vacation on this sunny island. I don't quite remember the day these photos where taken but I know for sure I took them at a hotel I was staying at for the weekend. I chose to dress comfortable with bright complimentary colours. Right now I'm on Spring break and get to do a lot more cool posts since I don't have to worry about posting in between classes. I wish you a happy Spring break <3 and see you tomorrow :)

#_# Style ALIEN

No comments:

Post a Comment