11/17/2014

Sins of Jezebel


Create your own personalized case using Caseapp.com

I had the opportunity to design my very own case and I wanted it to be something personal and dear to me. I chose to design the case using one of my very own fashion illustrations from a collection which I still to this day love and adore. As you may or may not know, I'm currently studying Fashion Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology here in NY and it consists of a lot of sleepless nights working in the studio on very tedious projects. During my Sophomore year for one of my classes I developed a collection inspired by the a series of work done by the photographer TOMAAS, called Sins of Jezebel.
I felt a real connection when developing this collection and a had placed so much time and effort into it, which is why it meant a lot to me that I could personalized my phone case which something this close to me. 

Case app provides the opportunity to have full creative freedom and not only are you able to design phone cases but there is also the option of creating a skin design for your laptop. It's fun and very easy to create and you should definitely check it out. Plus, since the holidays are literally right around the corner...I think this could be a perfect gift for a loved one as it is something that you can personalize to your own liking.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment