6/13/2014

Whispering Tears


Dress- Forever 21
Platform Boots- UNIF
Lace Bralette- Express

My UNIF Hellbounds have resurrected! hahaha, I remember when I just had started out blogging and all I wore were 6 in platform boots like the shoes I'm wearing in this post...and not that I've outgrown these type of shoes but my personal style has evolved so much that I'm more set on a different approach towards my style. All Summer long I've been wearing lots of peasant dresses, both short and long why? well for one, they are extremely easy to wear and super comfortable for warm days. I'm wearing this very feminine one from Forever 21 that I've literally had in my closet for months before Summer so I was really excited that I got the chance to take it for a spin. What intrigued me about this particular dress was the really low cut back, which I'm really not use to wearing. I was a little terrified and sceptic about it in the beginning but I think I've grown to be so comfortable with my body that I'm frankly not afraid of showing that much skin but I know where to cross the line.
It's one of those carefree dresses that I wore with a white lace bralette underneath just to add a touch of a different texture (I've also been obsessed with lace). I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and don't party too hard! or maybe you should....live a little.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! Its very Virgin Suicides meets Courtney Love.

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete