11/13/2014

Power Trip


Just another day, layering to keep me warm and comfy on cold days.


Shearling Matte Jacket- Similar
Blue Biker Jacket- Similar or (here)
Embroidered Sweater- H&M
Trousers- Zara

It's funny to think that there are areas of my closet that are actually filled with coloured items which I neglect 95% of the time and then an all black section that is like my baby. However, once in awhile i like to dip into the coloured section and chose one stand out color to vibe with for the day.
If you've remembered any of my previous post from last Fall, I was absolutely obsessed with this bright royal blue biker jacket and still can't quite get over how much I love it.
 I love rich colours that are able to enhance a look completely and this is exactly what I wanted for this look. I wore this ensemble this past weekend and honestly, I just wanted to walk around Brooklyn and get some fresh air. So, I literally just pulled out the quickest thing I could put together without looking crazy and then there was the birth of this look. 

Style ALIEN *_*




1 comment:

  1. I love this look very much! That is just a really awesome blue! From the last couple of post I feel like we've entered into the "MCFARLANE BLUE PERIOD". And I like it.

    -Ang
    lifeandang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete