11/25/2014

Mr. Brightside


Cold enough for a coat but warm enough for a skirt. Typical New York weather.


Sweater- H&M
Wool Skirt- Necessary Clothing
Coat- Zara
Boots- UNIF

I have a slight obsession with this green sweater that I can't quite explain, but for some reason I've been wearing it extremely often since the Fall/Winter season begun. I was kind of happy I got the chance to pair it with this flared wool mini skirt because I've been so stuck on wearing pants almost everyday due to the freezing weather. 
This look is typically one I'd wear for a day of classes or just a casual day around this city. One downfall to wearing a skirt on a windy day is probably the obvious Marilyn Monroe moments but I managed to not flash anyone that day so I guess it was a success. 
The semester is almost over for me and I'm literally the happiest person ever, because I get to go back to Jamaica for the Christmas and will finally get some warmth. 

Style ALIEN *_*


2 comments:

  1. I'll I thought about was Christmas and how you're wearing a skirt in that weather.

    -Ang
    lifeandang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sweater:-)
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete