10/29/2014

Portal Of My Soul


Dark, mysterious and Witchy vibe here on the blog today, just in time for the celebration of Halloween. 


Black and White Sweater- Forever 21
Cape- H&M
Pants- Zara

The cape comes out whenever I want to capture a polished look that has the ability to give any outfit that little extra oomph, which is never a bad thing. I'm not all entirely into this whole halloween craze..in fact, I grew up in a culture that never really celebrated halloween so I guess for me the whole dressing up in costume on the 31st isn't quite the norm. However, I must say it can be quite fun to get dressed up and be who ever you want for that one night.

Even though this isn't an actual halloween post, I could definitely see a witchy or vampy inspiration somewhere within this look. I changed things up a bit and wore my cyber Mac lipstick with an all black ensemble, complimented with hints of white. This was actually a look I wore to class that day and it was kind of fun going back to my grunge roots of my early blogging days.
I added the o-ring choker and my draped pyramid necklace for extra effects to drive some interest into the look since,  wearing all black can sometimes come off flat on camera.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment