10/31/2014

Play


Playing with earthiness for a nice comfy Fall look.



TurtleNeck Sweater- Forever 21
Draped Jersey Top- Necessary Clothing (Similiar)
Shearling Vest- Similar
Das Boots- UNIF
Necklace- Handmade in Jamaica

Sharing this quick post of a look I wore some weeks ago that I absolutely loved. I was back to wearing my 6 inch platforms and plying light layers for a cozy look. Earth tones always look so warm and inviting to me so I suppose that's why I naturally fell in love with this combination.

Since it was a bit chilly outside, I wore my turtle neck sweater and layered it with this beautiful draped tunic top that had a cool knot in the front. I usually always go for structured pieces so this tunic top was a pleasant change for me. Every since I bought it, I've been pairing it so many ways...who knew it could be this versatile. To complete the look I threw on some comfy black pants from Zara and the most comfortable vest ever! I chose to style the overall look with complimentary jewelry and my Das Boots from UNIF for a slightly edgy vibe.

Have an awesome weekend!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment