6/30/2014

The Place I Call Home


One of the first days I spent back home in Jamaica. My aim was to keep it clean and simplistic.


Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Nasty Gal
Necklace- Tilly's

Ahh it feels like forever since my last post. I've been in a bit of a funk for awhile now resulting in me not wanting to really be in front of the camera. However, I'm trying to snap out of it and get back to posting regularly because I truly miss it. 

When I went back home to Jamaica for my week trip, I managed to shot a two looks and this one is the first of the two which I love because of its clean touch and possesses a resort inspired aura. You'll probably seen me wear the top is a previous post (here), I loved it so much that I chose to style it once again with my loose fitting abstract shorts that was perfectly in black and white. I kept it simple with my  flat back sandals that I've been wear a whole lot all Summer…(definitely need to stop wearing them for awhile). I added a statement necklace since the top was a bit subtle, sadly the necklace is now completely destroyed from being crushed in my luggage on my way back to New York…so now I'm currently on the hunt for something very similar. 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week and I'll get back to posting daily very soon!

Style ALIEN *_*


No comments:

Post a Comment