6/18/2014

Bullet Train


Skirt- Zara
Bag- Nasty Gal

Just giving a quick update of a look I wore a few weeks ago before I got lost in Brooklyn. I love wearing these black and white combinations because they are always just a breath of fresh air and timeless. The skirt is one that I've worn numerous times and is the perfect mix and match separate. In this instants, I paired the skirt with a long sleeved organza top which has these cut out florals appliquéd on top....it's a pretty cool top for both a casual or a more dressed up attire. 
Right now I'm currently back home in Jamaica for a few weeks (super last minute). It's always feels good to be back home and relax by the beach. I still have lots of looks that I took in NY but to keep updated on what I'm wearing here in Jamaica, you can follow me on instagram @marfarlane

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment: