5/23/2014

Unrequited Love

Casual Fridays.


Peasant Top- Vintage 
Lace Blouse- Express
Boots- Coltrane by Jeffrey Campbell
Necklace- Nasty Gal


It's funny how I've been finding all these lost treasure in my closet since packing everything up to move out of my current apartment, for example this vintage peasant top that I've had for so long but somehow reappeared one day. I love tops like these because there is something so delicate and feminine about it that makes it so perfect for experimenting with. I could see myself dressing up this top for maybe a date, dinner or a night out with friends likewise, it's that piece that can easily transition into a daytime look. 

Since I've been so obsessed with wearing lace lately, I thought that wearing this buttoned up lace top from Express as like a short sleeve cardigan would add so much more depth and detail to this look and it light enough for a hot summer's day...definitely going to be wearing this black lace top a lot this summer. I kept it pretty casual with my favourite pair of chunky boots and ankled length pants because I somehow always pull for boots when all else fails!

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment