5/22/2014

Latching On To You


Romper- H&M
Boots- Zara
Faux Leather Jacket- Thrift

Just giving a quick update of a look I wore about a few weeks ago for a night out in the city. My typically go-to look for a night out is anything loose fitting and easy to wear. I don't like wearing clothes that are too heavy or even shoes that I know I'd be in pain after 30 mins into the night so, my main concern it always comfort. For this look, I'm wearing a navy romper that has this pretty cool cut out back detail which I wish I was able to show but a lot of the shots that were taken for this look got destroyed. Any whose, I  pair the romper with a faux leather jacket for a more edgy vibe plus it gets a little chilly at nights so I guess you could say it was also worn for functionality hahaha. 
Looking back on this look, I wish I had gone with a better hair option...maybe tousled a bit to one side with a few curled pieces. Maybe I should rethink that one next time. I went for minimal jewelry by wearing silver accents to compliment the overall outfit. Hope you like this quick post, that can be wore for both a casual attire and for a more dress up occasion. I have loads of fun posts coming up soon so stay tuned for those.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. So happy I found your blog thanks to your sister, Lash! Adore your style, and this outfit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete