1/13/2014

Remember You Like It Was Yesterday


Top- H&M
Shorts- Zara
Necklace- Glowwormshop

My days in Jamaica are officially coming to a close, and I can honestly say that I this time coming back home has been really great for me personally. Captured even the smallest moment to carry back with me in my heart back to New York. Oddly, I've been wearing a lot of all black looks as its coming closer to the end of my trip...maybe I'm mourning the death of my Winter vacation, I suppose hahaha. Though I've been pairing up a lot of all black combinations, I still try to keep very light layers that will still allow me to enjoy the Island breeze while still containing a summer look for those who are afraid of colour. I've been wearing mostly flat shoes here because..it's kind of pointless walking around in my usual 6 inch platforms. 
I miss New York a tad bit, surely not looking forward to getting back to the cold weather but we'll see how it all plays out. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment