12/13/2013

Always Darkest Before The Dawn


Blouse- H&M
Burn-out Velvet Kimono- Forever 21
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane 
Tobacco Brown Vest- Vintage
Pants- Zara

Casual Friday look for an extremely cold day in New York. I think is probably the first time in a very long time I'm sharing a post with me in a scarf...but trust me, there was no way I was going outside without some type of scarf. I also wore a thick coat along with this ensemble. I can't wait to go back to the warmth of Jamaica in the next two weeks. In this post, I'm wearing a lot of loose fitting pieces that makes this look very laid back and comfy for navigating back and forth to classes. I love days like these when I can slip into something very airy and loose, but still feel very pulled together.  

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment