11/05/2013

To Kill A Mockingbird

Oh how I love black and white ensembles...



Chunky Knit Sweater- Vintage
Skirt- Chic Wish
Beanie- Zara
Shoes- Creepers (T.U.K)

Wore this look on possibly one of the coldest days here in New York so far..and would you believe me if I said that this white chunky knit sweater kept me so warm its amazinggg. This sweater was actually something my mother gave me when I first moved to New York last year and its's literally helped me through the grave transition from fall to winter. I love how crisp the white of the sweater is and how much of a warm fuzzy feeling it gives. I've worn this sweater with a collared top layered underneath, with pants, shorts and even a maxi dress. It's pretty versatile and thats why I love it so much.  For this post, I wore it with a a black slighted flared mini skirt and black stockings with my beloved creepers.
I have been wearing hats a whole lot these past few weeks so be prepared to see back to back posts with me having a hat glued to my head hahaha. Oh and the title of the post has nothing to do with killing animals...and everything to do with a 1960s fiction novel that I had to read in high school.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment