10/16/2013

Shadows


Playsuit- Zara
Envelope Purse- Nasty Gal
Shoes- Creepers

So a few days ago, I visited a couple museums and did a little 'touristy' sightseeing stuff and this outfit is what I wore for most of the day while doing these activities. I love playsuits a lot especially this one that I got from Zara, its sheer all across the high chest area to the sleeves and has these cute little white collar. If I'd have to describe this look it would be pretty simple because for some reason, I thought I looked like a bad school girl. I love the fact that this playsuit is made somewhat like a skort because from front view it looks like a really short dress that could fly up with the wind at anytime but from a back view its actually a shorts. I went very minimal in accessorizing, with only a few bracelets on my arm, rings that I cant get enough of and my statement fork necklace. Ultimately, I probably wouldn't have opt for wearing creepers with this look but I really wanted to make this attire toned down and semi-casual, since I was pretty much doing daytime activities. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment