8/12/2013

Velvet Barbie


Evil Barbie Crop Top- Dolls Kill
Velevt Dress worn as a skirt- Forever 21
Shoes- Deandri Hansel from Solestruck
Earring- Nasty Gal

For a while, I've been waiting to share this barbie crop top but every time I came around to it something always came up. Couldn't be more happy to start off the beginning of the week with this post. I've been so in love with velvet for as long as I can remember so when I came across this dress in forever 21 a few weeks ago, I knew it was possibly heaven sent. There is something about velvet that captures both this very vintage feel and somehow reminds me of a creepy 90s vampire movie. Along with this look, came three different hairstyles...sorry I was literally being very indecisive. I had this whole idea to have a braided crown that I clearly did in the first picture!... but, then I decided I didn't like it as much as I did in my head so typically me had to change it two different times until I was like "whatever", ha. Anyways, enjoy this post! have a great week.

Style ALIEN *_*

1 comment:

  1. I really love that velvet dress! Great style!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete