8/29/2013

Lavender


Top- Vintage
Velvet Circle Skirt- Necessary Clothing
Shoes- "Zoe" by Miista (Solestruck)
Sunglasses- Zero UV

Here's another look into my recent obsession with wearing velvet. This time I decided to incorporate it into my skirt with mesh detailing on my top. I wanted this look to feel light and airy because it was such a bright and sunny day, which is something I really want to enjoy before it starts to get cold here in New York. Already I'm seeing signs of the fall season which I'm not too happy about because it's been raining a lot. To add a soft and feminine touch to the outfit I changed up my usual grunge accessories and went for a more simplistic approach by wearing my a sentimental bracelet that my father gave me a few birthday's ago! I LOVE it! Also for those of you asking, I got my hair professionally done in NY at the Napp Star salon in Manhattan please check them out! they're amazingg and does my hair very close to how my salon in Jamaica does it. Anyways, it's almost the end of the first week back at school and I have lots more stuff coming on my blog very soon so please be on the look out for that.

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment