6/27/2013

Stir It Up


Bob Marley Tee- Similar
High-Waisted Denim Shorts- Newcomdigi
Cowboy Vegan Leather Vest- Thrift
Sunglasses- Gypsum Style

Just updating with a quick outfit post that I wore on the weekend to meet up with some friends to pretty much chill in Soho. On the weekends I like to wear clothes that are very casual and easy to wear depending on what I'm doing. This shorts is something I haven't been able to keep my hands off because its so perfect for summer hot weather and I can wear it with anything for days when I feel like dressing very laid back. I added something that has become sort of a signature for me on the blog and that is, adding a graphic tee, just to spice up the outfit a little and what better graphic tee to wear than a Bob Marley tee!? I can't wait to go back home next month to buy a ton more Bob Marley tees. I have lots of new outfit post coming up very soon and a possible GIVEAWAY! so please re visit if you want to take part. 

Style ALIEN *_*

No comments:

Post a Comment